Our Facilities for Group Camps Or Private Use
Clubs, Riding Clubs, individuals or groups of friends are welcome
to book a camp or horse riding holiday at the farm. We often host
club camps here in the summer months, some book a year ahead to
confirm dates so early booking is advised! You or your group can
either stay onsite and use our facilities at your own discretion,
or we can provide lessons and organise local farm treks and bush
walks during your stay.
arena surrounded by native bush, farmland and river makes for a
very scenic riding and camp location.
The Mini Hunter
Derby course setup in a gently rolling paddock is great fun for
- Large sheltered camping paddock surrounded by native bush, farmland
- Easy access for all floats and trucks.
- 37 large permanent wooden yards for horses to stay in.
- Horse wash bay.
- Drinkable water at campsite.
- Toilets (long-drop plus hired portable toilets for larger groups).
- Hot gas showers.
- Large all weather sand arena with competition quality showjumps.
- Mini Hunter Derby course in a gently rolling paddock.
- River next to campsite for swimming.
- Lessons with Greg and Diana can be organised if required.
- Local guided farm treks can be arranged.
- Quiet road riding.
- 4WD Bush track accessed opposite the campsite.
- Beautiful native bush walks (for hiking) also accessed opposite
the campsite (Diana can guide your group if requested!).
- 5 minute drive to local Hikutaia Pub for generous meals.
- Close to all amenities, approx 10 minutes drive to Paeroa, 20
minutes to Thames.
us to check dates, discuss rates and to book your camp.
who are interested in coming for consecutive days lessons outside
of scheduled clinics are also welcome anytime of year. For example,
come for a lesson in the afternoon, relax for the evening in the
campsite with your horse safely yarded nearby, then progress with
another lesson the next day or more. Please contact
us anytime if you would like to discuss your requirements.
including permanent wooden yards for the horse to stay in.
in the swimming hole after lessons on a hot summers day!
a memorable horse riding holiday with your friends.