Chester Farm Horse Training Contract
- Our standard rates are $295+GST per week ($339.25). This includes a $45 per day Training fee, plus a $10 per day Agistment fee. Discounted rates may apply.
- Horses are worked for 5 days per week.
- Feed, drench, farrier, vet, clipping, transport and any other required expenses are additional. Owner will be notified prior to purchase and will be charged directly from the service provider unless agreed otherwise.
- All horses will be drenched upon arrival unless otherwise discussed.
- Each horse will be routinely stabled and paddocked individually during their stay, therefore will require daily hard feed and hay. All feed is to be provided by the owner. If feed cannot be provided, additional payment to cover this cost will be required. Feed is charged out at cost price. Chester Farm can advise on feed requiremets if needed.
- Payments for training are required to be made fortnightly via direct credit, with initial payment of 2 weeks paid in advance at the commencement of training.
- All payments due must be finalised before the horse leaves Chester Farm.
- Any required alteration to this payment plan can be discussed at the discretion of Chester Farms Ltd.
- Chester Farms Ltd will provide all necessary care and attention for your horse during its stay with us however can accept no responsibility for any accident, injury or illness that may occur. All visitors to Chester Farm agree to abide by the Health & Safety Release & Waiver of Liability.
- Chester Farm will provide regular updates on your horse’s progress via email and phone. Visits to view your horse in training are welcome by prior appointment only.
- Upon acceptance and submission of this form, all of the above terms and requirements are fully agreed to by the named Horse Owner and by Chester Farms Ltd.